Tomato For Face - Homemade Tomato Face Mask for Pimples And Oily Skin

Hello friends,

It is a fine evening. My kid is sleeping. As of now, I do not have much household work. So, it is time to spend specially for me. What can I do? I have to do something which is really quick but effective for my skin before my kid wakes up. Hmm.. Let me open the fridge first. I pick up a tomato which I stock in the side shelf.  Wow.. Great finding which is quick and simple but the most effective one. Yes, Tomato has lot of benefits for skin.

Tomato For Face - Homemade Tomato Face Mask for Pimples And Oily Skin:










Tomato as a Quick Face Pack for Oily skin and pimples:


Mash a tomato and take the pulp. Apply it on your face and allow it to be on for 10 minutes. Clean your face and get instant glow and to get the pores shrinked.

Tomato as a Toner:


Mix tomato juice with coconut water. Apply it on your face. See your face gets toned naturally.

Tomato as a Cleanser:


Dip a washcloth in the tomato juice, wipe down and clean your face with it as long you wish.

Tomato as a Face Mask:


Chop a tomato finely. Cut a lemon and take the juice. Grind the 2 tbsp of Oats to a fine powder. Mix all of them. Wash your face and dry it. Apply the face mask now and wait for 20 minutes. Clean it off.

Regular usage of tomatoes on your face can help you to


  • Remove tanning 
  • Shrink your pores
  • Cures the pimples
  • Protects from sun
  • Tone your face
  • Cleanse your face
If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.



1 comment:

  1. wow,.v informative..following you dear

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/bobbi-brown-shimmer-brick-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-review-eotd-sandstone.html

    ReplyDelete