Rava Ladoo Recipe | Rava Laddu | Sooji Ladoo

Rava Ladoo Recipe | Rava Laddu | Sooji Ladoo:


I am so tired today. I have cleaned my house and had some plumbing work done today. But I do not want to miss to prepare some snacks for my kid this weekend. I wanted it to be a quick and easy snack which should please my kid as well as my hubby. So, I chose Rava Ladoo which is a tasty, easy and healthy recipe. Yes, when he was a baby, I made the same as a semi solid food with more milk. It is a nice way to feed rava for babies. I started to write this post after preparing rava ladoo and my kid was sleeping. Now, he got up and he liked it so much and grabbed 2 ladoos himself which made me so happy:-) Rava ladoo always remind my grandma who used to made this frequently for us. Now let us see how to make Rava Ladoo in simple steps.

Rava Ladoo Recipe | Rava Laddu | Sooji Ladoo:


Rava Ladoo recipe



Rava Ladoo Recipe | Rava Laddu | Sooji Ladoo


Rava Ladoo | Sooji Ladoo | Rava Laddu

Prep Time: 15 mins    |  Cook time: 5 Mins    |  Makes: 13
Rava Ladoo - Easy Diwali Sweet 

Ingredients:

  • Sooji/Ravai in Tamil - 250g
  • Sugar - 180g
  • Cashewnuts - 10 nos
  • Ghee - 1 tbsp
  • Milk - To sprinkle or more ghee to make balls
  • Cardomom - 1 




Instructions:


1. Dry roast rava till nice aroma comes. Make sure that it does not get burnt. Allow it to cool down.



2.  Grind rava, sugar and cardomom to a fine powder.




3. Heat ghee in a pan and roast cashews till they turn to slightly golden color. Add ghee and cashews to the above mixture and mix well.



4. Sprinkle milk or additional melted ghee to make balls. Be careful in this step. Add ghee/milk little by little. Milk reduces the shelf life of Rava ladoo but it will be very tasty. If you want more shelf life, make rava ladoo with ghee.



Now your tasty and health rava ladoo is ready. I am sure that it will please everyone in your family. 




Hope you liked the post 'Sweet Rava Ladoo Recipe | Rava Laddu | Sooji Ladoo | Semolina Ladoo | Easy Diwali Sweets. Please try it and leave your valuable comments.
If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.



2 comments:

  1. My grandmother used to make it for us when we went to the village as kids. Miss them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know that even your grandma loved to do this sweet for grand children :-)

      Delete