Fair & Lovely Review

Hello friends,

Today the review is all about my all time favorite cream Fair  & Lovely. I buy and try so many creams for my face. But the one which I always have in stock is Fair & Lovely. How can I skip the Fair & Lovely review on my blog. 

Fair & Lovely Review:







Fair & Lovely Review:


Pack size : 25g

M.R.P : Rs.44

What they claim: 

Fair & Lovely Advanced Multi Vitamin Daily Fairness Expert

NOT JUST A CREAM, IT’S A FAIRNESS TREATMENT

New Fair & Lovely Advanced Multivitamin targets the same fairness problems as 5 EXPERT FAIRNESS TREATMENTS

  1.  LASER like precision on skin marks
  2.  FACE POLISH like targeting of skin tan
  3.  FACE PEEL like targeting of dullness
  4.  ANTIOXIDANT lightening action on dark circles
  5.  VITAMIN MASK lightening of skin color
Contains no harmful ingredients or bleach.

My View:


Fair & Lovely is such a lovely fairness cream for face. Whatever is your constraint, be your budget, overloading of your hand bag, fear of applying a new product on your face or  very less time to make up you can always rely on Fair & Lovely. It readily helped me in all such situations. Trust me and buy Fair & Lovely, you will never get disappointed. I tried Vivel Active Fair, Himalayas Fairness cream, Fairever, Lakme Perfect Radiance, Ponds White beauty. But I never gave up Fair & Lovely. It is such a great fairness cream. I just apply it and followed by Gokul Sandal face powder. Then I apply Kajal. Click here to read my review on Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. I am ready to go wherever I want. Let it be a wedding or birthday party. I feel I am set to go. Thanks to Fair & Lovely for a quick and lovely fairness look. It will give you instant fairness and glowing face. 

Pros:


Instant fairness
Inexpensive
No side effects I have seen
Gives even look
Does not create patches
No harmful ingredients

Cons:


I have never seen any Cons so far.

I recommend everyone to buy Fair & Lovely and have it on your shelf to get instant fairness. Hope you enjoyed my Fair & Lovely review. Expecting your valuable comments !! 




If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent post.Thanks for sharing this message.Really,Your blog is not only instructive but useful too.
    Skin Care

    ReplyDelete